Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm longing for a summer in Denmark...

We, my DH and I, had a wonderful summer vacation last year in Denmark. Beautiful days by the sea and delishous food, so relaxing. All the photos on my layout below comes from the trip, lovely memories... (its a scraplift from a ksharonk-layout)

I'm sort of stuck in my work with the paperpack, no inspiration at all, and I will not put a freebie on my blog that I'm not really pleased with. So there will not be any freebies in a while, I think, its just too lovely spring weather at the moment also, LOL.

Enjoy spring, (and occational snowstorms and rain), wish you all a happy day:)



Credits: Backgroundpaper by Micheline Martin (freebie), photoframes by Ksharonkdesigns, brushes by Rhonna Farrer (Twopeasinabucket) and label by Atomic Cupcake.



No comments: