Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fairytale inspiration...

I'm a huge fan of Studio Lorie (Lorie Davison) at Scrapbookgraphics and today I discovered her new kit "Moonlit" and wow, is it beautiful and inspiring or what??? I think it's awesome, in lack of better words. And the backgroundpapers, well, they are magical!!!






I haven't been doing much designing lately, but I've tried to scrap some of my old familyphotos. In the layout below (of my maternal grandparents) I've used another of Lorie Davisons kits; Archive Collection Kit, a wonderful kit with a renaissance touch, loaded with great elements and backgroundpapers.

So if you not already found "Studio Lorie" at Scrapbookgraphics, go check her out...






Credits; Backgroundpaper, dried flowers and leaves, butterflybrooch and antique latch from Archive Collection Kit by Studio Lorie (Lorie Davison) at Scrapbookgraphics. Clusterframes by C. Paturet (Christina Renée) freebie. Tag from Christina Renée's UA Collection (freebie also).

4 comments:

LovelyMiss Kait said...

Your page is gorgeous! Those black and white photos are fabulous as is the kit you used.
I am a huge fan of Lorie, too. Check out the page I made with her Faerily Moonlit kit...

Michelle said...

Your layout is amazing!

verabear said...

Yes, the kit looks magical :) Your page does too.

Connie said...

I love this page. I just found your blog and you have some great designs.