Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A spring freebie...

Don't get mad at me, LOL, I know, this is just too "girlie", but I couldn't help myself... Next kit will be really manly, I promise, brown, beige, green, blue and so on, and no scalloped edges. Mostly I prefer strong, bright colors, but I noticed how difficult they can be to scrap with sometimes. So here comes the pastels.

I've made a simple layout with my kit and some photos from a birthday-celebration. I love to bake cakes (eating them too, he he). This one is quite ordinary, but decorating them is otherwise the best part of it, don't you think?




The kit includes 4 papers, 2 scalloped papers, 5 frames, 3 buttons, 1 silverswirl and 3 oldfashioned book-marks.



You can download here

20 comments:

Trisha said...

Girlie is good :-) Thank you for this lovely kit Angelica :-)

Melissa said...

This is *very* pretty!! Thank you for sharing it.

Robyn said...

very pretty thank you

Robyn said...

very pretty = thank you

shawnyrvr said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the little vintage paper doll girls!!! THANK YOU so Much!!! Blessings

Barb W said...

This is so pretty!I love the colors and the little scalloped papers and the vintage paper dolls are just darling! Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I can't wait to put it to use. Just lovely.

DaNae said...

Wow, LOVE the vintage paper girls!! Thanks so much!

sjwrightcreator said...

I love the way you put this together. The little girl stickers are really cute! Great job!

nancypinct said...

Oh, how lovely! Beautiful colors and very nice vintage paper doll girls! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cjournet13 said...

thank you, your kit is so sweety !

muckeline said...

So beautiful !! Thanks a lot !!

Marcy said...

Very pretty, thank you!

aquascrap said...

Wow this kit is stunning! Love the pastels Thankyou for sharing

Dawn said...

so vintagy sweet! thnk you for sharing

Jeanet said...

This is so beautiful. Just what I was looking for!

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is so pretty. I love the soft colors.

Damselfly said...

I love it! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
bravo pour votre kit
c'est très joli.
merci

rosebudinnh said...

Iam new to digital scrapbook , this is a wonderful kit than you so much for this free kit. I love it!!!!!! Rose