Monday, March 3, 2008

Inspired by Fashion....



I have a freebiekit for you. The inspiration of this kit comes from fashion-ads I've seen lately, colors like purple, pink, yellow and orange and a lot of floral patterns. I'm really not that into fashion normally (not as much as I was as when I was young anyhow) but this photo made me inspired. My kit turned out a bit different but that is why I call it "FashionColors".....






I made a quick layout to show you how you can use the transparent glitterframes, all papers and elements comes from the kit (not the alpha though). You can click on the the preview below to see more details of the elements.

It includes 9 papers, 4 solids and 4 floral patterned and 1 cardboard with painted edges. Not all elements are shown on the preview. Hope you like it...



Elements


Papers











13 comments:

Tink said...

Very lovely designs and colors. Quite fashion trendy. :) Thank you

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Georgia's Scapbook Place said...

Hello girl come on be happy & smilling i read your profile
& i tell you kids it's not everything...love it's everything in this terible world i love more your work really adorable
hugssss Georgia from Greece

elnorac said...

Thanks for this wonderful kit! What fresh, fun colors!

Kevin & Amy said...

Thank you so much! I love the colours, and the scalloped circles. Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just what I needed to brighten this dreary day!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Osita Boricua said...

Thanks a bunch! love the colors!

KayJay said...

Beautiful kit! Love the colours, I'm glad you spotted that photo!
Thanks for sharing your talent
Hugs
kerri

Patamomma said...

Oh, great colors. This will be great to use for my two girls. Thanks so much. patty

*amanda* said...

this is so fun!! thank you so, so much for sharing!!

olga9999 said...

Terrific kit, very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
Best wishes.:O)

shawnyrvr said...

The elements in this kit are so cute! Thanks for sharing them! Blessings, Shawna

Trisha said...

Thank you for the cute kit Angelica!