Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I need more money, LOL....

Lately I've seen so many kits in my favourite digi-stores that I want to buy, but of course I can't buy all of them, LOL... Have you seen the collaboration kit "Come out and play" by Catrine, Birgit and Kate Hadfield that you can buy at Catscrap ?
Isn't it gorgeous, I had to buy this one....




At Pickleberrypop I couldn't resist this kit by Natali Designs, though its not new but she's got a new spring-kit that I haven't bought yet (but will soon I'm sure).



I made this layout with the kit by Natali Designs and a photo of my youngest sister...




Credits: Photoframe, butterflyoverlay, leafwine and ribbon by
Natali Designs, backgroundpaper by Vintage Charm (Twolittlepixels),
alpha by Catrine (Catscrap)and some leaves by
Scrapidea-Timkova (freebie).



No comments: