Friday, March 28, 2008

Highly textured neutrals...

At the moment I'm very attracted to highly textured papers in neutral colors, so I'm working on a paperpack. Perhaps even a kit, if I can come up with some elements that I like (I promised you a "manly" kit, didn't I). If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them, but I can't promise I will use them though.

I've made a layout with my little nephew Edwin, the backgroundpaper is by me, it will probably be in my coming paperpack.




Credits: Backgroundpaper by me, all elements from Springgarden by Natali Design (PickleberryPop), alpha: Chalked alpha by Catrine (Catscrap).

1 comment:

Scrap Stew Sue said...

aww what an adorable kid and the LO is beautiful. Hope all is well with you and I'm looking forward to seeing your new Neutrals Paper. I particularly love this background. You are so talented my friend.
Hugs
Sue