Sunday, January 20, 2008

Want to have some fun?

Go and check out Christina Renée's blog "Authentic Artistry" and make your own art gallery. There is a freebie to download, different backgrounds, frames and brushes (stand, vase etc.).

I had lots of fun doing my own art gallery with paintings of Marc Chagall, who is one of my favourite artists, among others. So this is my version, but I couldn't decide which background to choose, so I show both, LOL....





Credits: Art Gallery freebie by Christina Renée, elements from Art fusion by Christina Renée, Archive by Studio Lorie, My Lady by Madame Mim, Bithday Contribution by Verena Karolyi and the 50:ies lady is from an old magazine of mine.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Both are great but I think I like the flourish wall paper better.

LVMommy22 said...

thank you so much for mentioning the art gallery post! i would have missed it otherwise. i really love the red wall BG, lol! tfs!

Victoria said...

Both are fabulous layouts! I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's gallery ideas! Such fun!