Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look what these talented scrappers have done...

When you have designed something it's so fun to see how it's used, sometimes in ways you couldn't imagine when you made it. So have a look at these talented scrappers beautiful layouts and be inspired! I am anyway...

First is a layout by Erika H. from Wisconsin, USA. I love the soft colors of her papers that looks so good with the doodles, and the photos of her daughter painting.

You can visit her blog here

Next comes a LO by Mariana Barros that she shows in the Gotta Pixel Gallery. A really artistic LO, so beautiful, just as the title says....

And the last LO is by Birgit, Germany. She has been inspired by my preview of the Happy Doodles. I love the titlework, so cute, and what a sweet dog....




Visit Birgits blog here

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Thank you for showing my page on your blog.
Fantastic layouts are done with your flowerdoodles.
I hope, we will see more beautiful unique layouts with them.

Greetings from Germany...hugs Birgit :)

Erika H. said...

Thanks for posting my lo on your blog...thanks again for the wonderful freebie. It is fun to see how others use those doodles!

Mariana Barros said...

Hi!
Thank you for having my LO posted on your blog!
His doodles are wonderful!
Hugs,
Mariana Barros