Thursday, January 17, 2008

Have you read the january issue of Digital Artist Magazine?

Well, you should... I'm bursting with inspiration after reading it, about 150 pages of stunning LO:s, fascinating articles, one about brazilian scrappers that was so interesting, and great tutorials. AND a beutiful kit by Shannon Carlsson for downloading, "Winter Illusion". All this for only $6!!!! So cheap. It's in form of a PDF-file (Adobe Reader).

You can buy it here.





I'm working on a new minikit, but it is a slow process, sigh..., I've deleted a lot today. Finally I began scrapping instead, inspired by the beautiful layouts of the magazine.

Hopefully I will finish the minikit in a couple of days.





Credits: Backgroundpaper; Weathered backgrounds, leaves, flower and ribbon from Natures Glow (freebie). Big glitterswirl, glitterflower from Chloes treasures, all by "Paint the Moon", Oscraps. Alpha; Alpha links Pauline and Cardboardswirls by Catrine, Catscrap. Little Glitterswirl, kit "Angelic" by Milla, Catscrap. Font: Black Jack. For the photo I've used Lomo-action by A2D.

No comments: