Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time for a new freebie...


I made some papers and elements the other day that I thought could be good together with winterphotos. I named it "Winterworld", but thats probably swenglish, lol. Its just what I thought of when I made it, a world full of snow.


Not that it is much snow here where I live, and the weatherforecast says no snow for christmas, which is rather sad. I mean, I live in the middle of Sweden, its december and no snow. I know, it must be the greenhouseeffect, and I really hope something positive is happening on Bali as I write this, but I doubt it. Seems like there will be no resolutions, no definite result of the meeting. And its the poor countries that suffer the most of naturecatastrophes, not we in the rich world, its we that should be doing something. Oh, this was a heavy subject, sorry. I watched the news this morning and this has been in my thoughts since.


The good thing today is that it's Lucia-day and I love that. Early this morning every child in Sweden was dressed up and full of excitement. Its celebrated everywhere in our society, in pre-schools, schools, workingplaces, on TV and so on. And tonight the grownup-Lucia is crowned in every city, often in the churches, like in my own town. Thats a bit strange really, as we are protestants and Lucia is a catholic saint. But thats how it is...


I almost forgot the freebie, its here

Hope you all have a beautiful Lucia-day, wherever you are.

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

flattsgurl said...

This is beautiful thank you! :)

-TNChick- said...

thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

These are pretty! Thank you so much! Happy holidays!

Lynn said...

Thank you! God Jul! (that's all the Swedish I know and I have no clue how to get the special characters)

tracy said...

thank you for another wonderful freebie. :)Happy Holiday!

Megan said...

I love this, thanks so much!!

Tink said...

love the light colors of this. Thank you. Hopefully by this time it has snowed for you. I envy you :) We don't get snow in Florida :(

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful kit!!! I used it in making, what I think is such a pretty page for the scraplift challenge at PDW! You can check it out here if you would like
[url]http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5846[/url]

Thank you!

shawnyrvr said...

This is so very pretty! I think the colors are fabulous. I can't seem to get 4shared to let me have it though... It keeps downloading a empty file. I tried like 5 times, lol TFS it anyways. If it gets to working I'd love to get it... Blessings, Shawna

Anonymous said...

I really liked these papers, but the download link is not functioning for me. Has the download expired? It is June 28, 2008.

Thank you for all your beautiful freebies. I have enjoyed your talent and creativity.
~Gem