Saturday, December 29, 2007

A New Years Eve Freebie....

As in the famous ABBA-song, I say "Happy New Year" to you all, it's not much left of 2007... I have a freebie for you, I made some papers and elements for your festive new years eve photos. I'm a bit uncertain about the colorcombination though, even if I like the single papers. Believe it or not, the texture of the three shiny solids comes from a new skirt of mine.

My DH thinks I'm so funny, taking photos of all textures I can find, even the carpets of the hotel we stayed at in Denmark this summer, lol. Well, perhaps I'm a bit crazy...

Have a great new years eve,
you can download here



9 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS! You did a Fantastic job on the sheets and I Love the Glitter Filmstrips. Thank You :)

dodo said...

Thank you very much. This is beautiful
dodo

Connie said...

thanks! this is gorgeous! Tell your hubby we are GLAD you are a little crazy, cause you make us fantastic things! ((Hugs))

Liz said...

Wow! The papers are gorgeous (the textures you acheived are amazing)
thank you so much for sharing
Happy New Year to you as well! May your 2008 be blessed!

Tink said...

I agree with cindyrelly, the papers are gorgeous. They really reflect New Year's day. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME BG's!!!!!!!!!!!

Addicted2Scrappin' said...

Thanks for the awesome papers!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

I got to use some of your mini, come read all about it here.
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/2008/01/challenges.html

tape said...

Thank you, love the glitter papers!