Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little freebie again...

Credits: Backgroundpaper; from Almost Solids by me,
2 stapled frames by [ksharonkdesigns] (Small packages
Frames 5), Flower Vine by Jenna Desai, clock-face by
[ksharonk] (freebie), alpha; Glass Beaded Alpha by
Dirty feet designs, stitched swirl by Something Blue
Studios digital design, font; Century Gothic.

I call these papers "Almost Solids" because there are some grids here and there on some of the papers. Nothing special, but they can be useful as backgrounds for more colorful stuff, I hope.

There's a little butterfly-brooch too that I extracted today. The preview looked rather boring so I needed a little something extra.

My layout above is about my sisters son, who has a lot of deep ponderings about death and such things. After his little brother was baptized in June, he wandered about the churchyard with my youngest sister, his aunt. Really serious discussions....What happens when you die? What happens with the skeleton when you are dead? Its not so easy to answer...

You can download here



11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Mara said...

the papers are great, a wonderful freebie, but I also admire the layout, you showed, perfect!

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see you are back to your blog ;) I definitely know what you mean about balance! I haven't blogged much for awhile now with the 2 and 3 year olds plus all the holidays ( including several birthdays ). I am so eager to learn new things with Photoshop too. Happy New Year :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love the slight grid to these, just the right touch!! Thank you!

Tink said...

Beautiful papers. Thank you. Your layout is stunning and the photograph is lovely.

esther_a said...

Thanks for the freebie. The papers certainly go beautifully with ksharonk's frames. You are very generous. I hope you can keep the balance in your life and still enjoy the online scrapping community. (I've got completely NO balance, and envy your strength ;-) )
My thoughts are with you.

HeatherB said...

Wow, love these, so versatile and just the right amount of interest with the grunged light grid. Thank you!

Alicia said...

Thankyou! I have an LO on my blog using one of these graet papers.

zakirahzakaria said...

Love ly page! Very simple yet so beautiful! And thanks for the papers too. You're very kind!

HSDesigns said...

Oh these are WONDERFUL!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing. That LO you made is absolutely adorable.

CellyOneill said...

So lovely, thanks so much for the freebie !
The LO is gorgeous, congrats !