Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas Day...


Credits: Backgroundpaper; Merry Kristmess by Kristmess,
wreath; Herald's Designs, frontpaper; L'airdutemps by
Petit Moineaux, alpha; Merry Memories alpha by
Bren Boone, fonts: Chantelli Antiqua and Jane Austen.



I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays with family and friends and I also want to send you many hugs for all your nice and supporting comments, I love to read them.


It's been a busy time before Christmas for me as for most people I guess, so I haven't been blogging for a while. But there will soon be more freebies I think, I have a few kits I'm working on, yes when I got stuck with one I continue with another. Don't know if that's a good way to work or not but that's how I do it. At the moment I got six projects I'm working on at the same time as I'm trying to learn how to handle Photoshop. There always seems to be new things to learn about Photoshop, I'm trying to cope with the pentool at the moment, is it difficult or what? I read somewhere that it's like learning to ride a bike, hard at first but easy when you finally mastered it. Hopefully that is true...



No comments: