Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm blogging again...

I put this blog down, a couple of months ago, in a frustrated moment so to speak, really stupid of me, lol. It wasn't planned at all, but afterwards I thought that it could be good for me to be away from my dear computer, at least for a while. I had been so addicted to digiscrapping , my blog and the internet that I felt I had to do other things...

I've breastcancer that has spread to the skeleton and liver, so it can't be cured but for two years now I've been helped by heavy chemotherapy, and I'm very thankful for that. But it makes me also very aware of the time passing by. After putting down my blog I tried to socialize more with my family and friends and be more outdoors than I had before and thats good but I have missed my blog and digiscrapping so now I 'm trying to make a balance in my life. I have to limit the time by the computer and take long walks every day, at least I have promised myself that. Have you noticed that when you are creating something you have no sense of time?

These last couple of weeks I've been doing some papers and elements that I would like to share here on my blog. A small thank you for all the wonderful freebies I've downloaded since I started digiscrapping.

9 comments:

EAL Designs2 said...

Nice to see you back, my thoughts and prayers are with you, never give up as miracles do happen, and I'm praying for one for you
Lisa

mama's madness said...

thank yo so much for your thoughtfulness of sharing with us during this time. My prayers are with you! Chrissy

mahalo a nui loa said...

My goodness, just found you and have to read this. I don't blame you for walking away from the digi-ness but it's wonderful that you're going to continue. Many healing prayers being sent to you, for a life full of love, family & friends!

Donna said...

{{{hugs}}}

Suzanne said...

Yey! :)
It is indeed nice to see you again. You are very kind and talented and generous. And I pray for your healing. :)
Merry Christmas to you and welcome back!!

tracy said...

Oh my god your really back.!!! Im glad to see you again and I'm praying for your health. :)

Liz said...

my prayers and best wishes go out to you.

Tink said...

Prayers and thoughts are for you. Just from reading your blog (I got the link at IkeaGoddess), you sound like an extraordinary person. I will be stopping by frequently to see what it going on, to see your wonderful layouts and to pick up your gorgeous freebies.

NICOLA STEINHARDT said...

Wishing you all the best for the new year
Take care